Are you ready to escape corporate Optometry? ++ Are you ready to join a team of eyecare professionals with skills development & sub-specialisation on offer? ++
Located just 20 minutes from Noosa main beach, we have a reputation for excellence, friendly & trusted family eyecare.
We are looking for an experienced Optometrist to practice at the highest level or a new graduate looking to learn in a supported and friendly environment.
You will be surrounded by a motivated team in a diverse role with direct care of patients of ALL ages. Appointment times are generous to allow you to provide quality care.
We always look at furthering our skills, knowledge and equipment in order to continually improve our patient care. Our extensive equipment list include: OCT, retinal camera, Optomap, Topographer, Open-Field Autorefractor, Blephasteam, Colorimeter, Readalyzer & Vivid Vision VR vision training system.
The successful candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
• Therapeutic endorsement an advantage but support will be given to achieve this.
• Have experience in or real enthusiasm to learn more about behavioural/paediatric optometry
• Willing to learn & manage myopia control clients
• Be willing to learn & manage dry eye complications
• Be willing to be hands-on with Vision Therapy & dispensing if required
• Be able or willing to learn advanced CL fitting inc. ortho K
• Treat both patients & support staff with honesty, professionalism & respect
• Be self-motivated to learn & develop as a health professional
The position is currently 4 days/week but can be increased to 5 days/week in time. Potential for future partnership or purchase.