Shamir Australia Pty Ltd is a leading international supplier and manufacturer of optical lenses and coatings.
At Shamir, we offer a complete service across Australia, as well as New Zealand and we are extremely dedicated to supporting our customers and offering the highest standards of service.
At Shamir Australia we value good people. The successful applicant will be working in a friendly and professional environment. The position is full time, Monday - Friday working during business hours, no weekends.
Optical qualifications in dispensing will be highly regarded. Applicants with optical experience without qualifications will also be considered.
About the Role:
• Answering the phone and taking orders
• Data entry of orders
• Giving competent advice to customers regarding products
• Making outbound phone calls to customers
• Monitoring orders to point of delivery
• Being willing to jump in and work where required
• Communicating with other team members
• Providing leads to the sales team
• Professional phone manner
• Competent computer skills – data entry – MS Word Excel etc
• Fluent English spoken and written
• Good organisational and reliability
• Essentially a strong communicator
The successful applicant should be pleasant, punctual, reliable with a passion for outstanding customer service.
Why Work at Shamir:
Here at Shamir, we pride ourselves on a culture of inclusion, fun in a supportive atmosphere. Our great staff benefits include a free pair of glasses a year as well as other staff discounts, social occasions, and a bonus incentive scheme. We also offer a competitive salary and remuneration package based on skills and experience.
If this role sounds like you, please forward your Resume/CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com