Mondottica Australia is a leading supplier of eyewear to the optical and retail industry distributing and servicing all areas within Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a Sales Representative/Agent to service the QLD market.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing existing, well-established brands as well as new brand arrivals.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
• Managing sales and product assortment for your accounts
• Planning & executing effective regular call cycles
• Efficient time management to ensure positive results
• Maintain excellent customer service with all accounts in the state
• Develop new business by opening new accounts
• Expand brand representation within existing accounts
• Grow & develop strong positive relationships with key accounts in your territory
• Implement & drive key strategic advertising and campaigns in the state
• Educating staff on technical aspects and advantages of our products through training sessions and product information nights
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
• Positive energy, enthusiasm and a strong focus toward customer service to manage & develop sales
• Excellent communication & relationship management skills
• The ability to build rapport quickly both in person and over the phone
• Strong administrative skills with basic Microsoft excel ability
• The ability to plan and manage your time effectively, work autonomously as well as with the Mondottica team
• Previous experience in the Optical industry is desirable but not essential
An attractive base salary and commission will be offered to the successful applicant which includes car allowance, mobile phone and tablet computer.
Applications need to be in writing and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or posted to: Mondottica Australia – Locked Bag 5000 Artarmon NSW 2066