Melbourne Based – Field role
Part time - 3 days per week
Share your passion for myopia management, Optometry and contact lenses.
In recent years CooperVision has grown to become one of the leading contact lens companies globally and locally. To help our business achieve its ambitious goals for MiSight 1 day in Australia & New Zealand, we are strengthening our team with a new part-time role, Professional Services Associate - MiSight 1 day (PSA).
The PSA will play a key part in helping practices develop their myopia management business with MiSight® 1 day. The role will provide support for learning and product experiences, clinical and technical consultancy and implementation of effective education programs, tools and related activities. Additionally, some support for the wider CooperVision product range will be required but it is anticipated that MiSight 1 day will occupy 90% of the available time.
This is an excellent opportunity for an optometrist with a strong interest in myopia management looking to develop their career by gaining industry experience while still being clinically active (it is expected you will still practice at least one day per week).
• Optometry degree with therapeutic endorsement
• Registered to practise in Australia and/or New Zealand, CPD compliant
• At least five years’ experience in clinical practice with a good knowledge of contact lenses
• A passion for all aspects of myopia management, and especially with contact lenses
• Excellent written and spoken English; highly numerate
• Comfortable presenting to large and small audiences (training provided) and able to impart complex information in an easy-to-understand manner
• Diligent and customer-focused
• Willing to travel in Australia and New Zealand and work evenings and weekends from time to time
Please apply by expressing your interests via the following link - Professional Services Role
Any enquires please contact Noelle Amm (HR Manager – ANZ) on 02 8977 2616