• World’s leading optics company
• Surgical Ophthalmic products
• East Victoria and Tasmania Territory
ZEISS has been an international leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics for over 170 years. ZEISS Australasia offers market leading products in the Microscopy, Medical Technology and Consumer Optics industries and we are proud of our strong brand.
We have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic clinical professional to join our Surgical Ophthalmology team in Victoria. As a Surgical Ophthalmology Product Specialist within our Medical Sales Division you will be responsible for the sales and ongoing application support of our Surgical Ophthalmology product portfolio which includes our innovative IOL range, viscoelastic lines and surgical support for our phacoemulsification system. You will also be a part of the team providing support and clinical training of our markerless Toric IOL alignment system.
The key responsibilities for this position includes (but not limited to):
• Achieve set sales targets for your products and develop new business
• Deliver outstanding Customer Service
• Strong mix of account management, clinical support and business development
• Build strong relationships and provide technical product support to surgeons, orthoptists, clinical and clerical staff to offer surgical solutions for patients
• Offer surgical sales support within an operating theatre environment
• Complete quarterly sales reports and identify new business opportunities
• Provide thorough in-service training to each customer, as well as ongoing application support and technical assistance
• Provide prospective customers with accurate information and sensible solutions, which best address their needs
• Prepared to travel within Victoria and Tasmania and when required, attend local and interstate conferences and meetings
The key skills required for this role include:
• Four year university degree or equivalent industry experience
• A quick leaner with the aptitude to attain and transfer technical information
• Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheet and database management
• Exceptional negotiating and diplomacy skills within a professional environment
• Ability to develop and make corporate level presentations
• Excellent team building, teaching and motivation skills are required
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong organizational and communication skills
Previous clinical ophthalmology, operating theatre and medical/sales experience is ideal, however your energy, passion and a genuine desire to provide exceptional service will be the key to your success in this important role.
If you are a team person with high levels of motivation and drive to achieve results, this is the role for you. In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package that includes a vehicle allowance and uncapped commission.
Please forward your Cover Letter and CV to the Attention of ZEISS Human Resources at email@example.com