About the business
George & Matilda Eyecare (G&M Eyecare) unites some of the best optometrists from across Australia. Proudly independent, we're your local optometry experts with the latest in eyecare technology and eyewear brands.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced retail manager to operate an Optometry practice in Wentworthville. You will lead, manage and coach a team of optical specialists to assist the day to day needs of patients and the overall practice. You will use your superior business experience to communicate clearly with patients in a bright, friendly manner and promptly attend to their eyecare needs.
Benefits and perks
At G&M Eyecare we are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after patients at the local level with the support of a proudly Australian organisation. G&M Eyecare offers a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with mentoring and support. Also, on offer is:
• Generous remuneration package
• Support for continuing education and ongoing training and development
• Annual product allowance and family and friends' discounts and benefits and more…
Skills and experience
The successful person will have the following skills and attributes:
• Up to 1 years' experience as a store manager or 3 years optical dispensing experience
• Strong systems experience
• Strong understanding of retail operations
• A consultative selling approach
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic person with exceptional people and customer service skills, then we'd love to hear from you.
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application.