Our client is a multidisciplinary medical clinic looking for an “all-rounder” to be in charge of the everyday running of the business. Experience in a medical practice and/or optometry practice (with dispensing knowledge) is desirable but you must have business management skills, to ensure the smooth everyday running of the practice.
Your tasks will include:
• Patient management: greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries and making appointments, checking, processing and managing payments
• Practice Management: Managing the practice accounts using Xero or MYOB software
• Sales and Marketing Skills: Proven track record with sales and the ability to manage the practice social media, website and advertising
• Administrative Skills: rostering, software management, purchasing stock, liaising with labs, pricing and budgeting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, passion and commitment to work is highly desirable
As this is a new business, the team is small but will grow, along with your role. This role is up to 72 hours per fortnight 8am to 5.30pm and includes Saturdays.
Salary is very attractive and negotiable for the right candidate and will include discounts on eyewear and KPI bonuses.
Please email your CV to email@example.com