• Perm part time role
• Canberra location
• Fantastic brand and reputation
Work 2 days per week! Perfect role for an Optometrist looking for flexibility in Canberra.
Who are we?
George & Matilda Eyecare (G&M Eyecare) unites some of the best optometrists from across Australia. Proudly independent, we’re your local optometry experts with the latest in eyecare technology and eyewear brands. Vision City by G&M Eyecare first started as an Optometry practice in 1973. They have since established themselves as a standalone dispensary with the help of local optometrists and are committed to quality, service and their patients.
As an Optometrist, you will be at the heart of the practice working 2 days per week (Thursday and Friday), alongside a highly skilled team to provide patients with superior optical care. You will be a team player and encourage and support the practice in all areas, proactively working together to role model George & Matilda characteristics & optometry best practice.
What we are looking for
The successful person will possess:
• Optometrist qualifications and current AHPRA Registration
• Minimum 2 years post qualifications and practice experience in Optometry
• Practice management systems experience
• Superior communication skills
• Genuine care and empathy for patients
At G&M Eyecare we are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after patients at the local level with the support of a proudly Australian organisation. G&M Eyecare offer a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with mentoring and support. Also, on offer is:
• Generous remuneration package including participation in practice bonus program
• Support for continuing education and ongoing training and development
• Annual product allowance and family and friends’ discounts and benefits
• Paid professional association memberships and more…
How to apply
If you are a highly self-motivated Optometrist, then we'd love to hear from you. APPLY NOW by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.