We are looking for an experienced optometrist to take the lead in this strong community optometry practice on a fixed term 12-month parental cover contract.
Who are we?
George & Matilda Eyecare are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after their patients at the local level with the support of a national organisation.
As an Optometrist your role will be at the heart of the practice, where you will work alongside a highly skilled practice team to provide our patients with superior optical care.
The successful person will have
• Optometrist qualification with +2 years practical experience
• Be able to use your optical knowledge and experience to communicate clearly with patients in a bright and friendly manner
• Have a passion about putting the customer’s eye health first and then for optical style and fashion
• Willing to keep up-to-date with industry developments
G&M Eyecare offers a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with ongoing support. This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with access to the latest eyecare technology and brands. Also, on offer is:
• Generous remuneration package
• Support for continuing education and ongoing training and development
• Annual product allowance and family and friends’ discounts and benefits, paid professional association memberships and more…
How to apply
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic Optometrist, we'd love to hear from you. APPLY NOW by sending your up to date CV to email@example.com.