Time for a change? This is a rare opportunity to work in QLD’s beautiful countryside and savour it’s crisp clean country air, award-winning wines, the freshest local produce and time with some of the friendliest locals around.
We are looking for an experienced optometrist to take the lead in this strong community optometry practice with future partnership and ownership prospects.
Who are we?
My Optical by George & Matilda Eyecare has been providing clinical excellence to the Warwick community since 1999. We are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after their patients at the local level with the support of a National organisation.
As an Optometrist your role will be at the heart of the practice, where you will work alongside a highly skilled practice team to provide our patients with superior optical care.
The successful person will have
• Optometrist qualification with +2 years practical experience
• Be able to use your optical knowledge and experience to communicate clearly with patients in a bright and friendly manner
• Have a passion about putting the customer’s eye health first and then for optical style and fashion
• Willing to keep up-to-date with industry developments
G&M Eyecare offers a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with ongoing support. This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with access to the latest eyecare technology and brands. Also, on offer is:
• Generous remuneration package
• Support for continuing education and ongoing training and development
• Annual product allowance and family and friends’ discounts and benefits, paid professional association memberships and more…
How to apply
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic Optometrist with exceptional people and customer service skills, then we'd love to hear from you. APPLY NOW by following the prompts on this page or send your up to date CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.