• Permanent role
• Launceston region
• Fantastic brand and reputation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Optometrist to join our Eyelines practice in Launceston.
Who are we?
George & Matilda Eyecare (G&M Eyecare) unites some of the best optometrists from across Australia. Proudly independent, we’re your local optometry experts with the latest in eyecare technology and eyewear brands. Eyelines, by G&M has practices located in various parts of the Launceston area. These are existing practices established for over 20 years. The friendly team are proud to offer a quality service and stylish eyewear.
As an Optometrist, you will be at the heart of the practice, where you will work alongside a highly skilled team to provide our patients with superior optical care. You will be a team player and encourage and support the practice in all areas, proactively working together to role model George & Matilda characteristics & optometry best practice.
What we are looking for
The successful person will possess:
• Optometrist qualifications and/ or AHPRA Registration
• Minimum 2 years post qualification / practice experience
• Practice management systems experience – Optomate (preferable)
• Superior communication skills
• Genuine care and empathy for your patients
At G&M Eyecare we are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after patients at the local level with the support of a proudly Australian organisation. G&M Eyecare offers a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with mentoring and support. This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with access to the latest eyecare technology and brands. Also, on offer is:
• Generous remuneration package including participation in practice bonus program
• Support for continuing education and ongoing training and development
• Annual product allowance and family and friends’ discounts and benefits, paid professional association memberships and more…
How to apply
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic Optometrist with exceptional people and customer service skills, then we'd love to hear from you. APPLY NOW by following the prompts on this page or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact : Raymonda Scarcella
Phone: 0416 981 851