An opportunity for a skilled Optometrist to join our busy practice in Werribee!
Who are we?
George & Matilda Eyecare (G&M Eyecare) unites some of the best optometrists from across Australia. Proudly independent, we’re your local optometry experts with the latest in eyecare technology and eyewear brands. George & Matilda Eyecare, Werribee has a reputation for innovation and for embracing and integrating new developments in technology into clinical practice.
As an Optometrist, you will be at the heart of the practice, where you will work alongside a highly skilled team to provide patients with superior optical care. You will be a team player and encourage and support the practice in all areas, proactively working together to role model George & Matilda characteristics & optometry best practice.
What we are looking for
The successful person will possess:
• Optometrist qualifications and current AHPRA Registration
• Minimum 2 years post qualification practice experience in Optometry
• Practice management systems experience
• Superior communication skills
• Genuine care and empathy for patients
At G&M Eyecare we are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after patients at the local level with the support of a proudly Australian organisation. G&M Eyecare offer a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with mentoring and support. Also, on offer is:
• Generous remuneration package
• Support for continuing education and ongoing training and development
• Annual product allowance and family and friends’ discounts and benefits
• Paid professional association memberships and more…
How to apply
If you are a highly self-motivated Optometrist, then we'd love to hear from you. APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.