• Join an organisation that does innovative and meaningful work
• Provides exceptional customer and administrative services
• Located on the Kensington campus of the University of NSW
The Centre for Eye Health (CFEH) is an initiative of Guide Dogs NSW/ACT and The University of New South Wales, developed to provide an integrated approach to reducing preventable vision loss from eye disease through early detection. The CFEH is a referral facility providing an extensive range of state-of-the-art eye imaging and visual assessment services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Client Services Officer to join our team. As a primary point of contact for stakeholders to interact with the CFEH, you will be instrumental in maintaining our professional, customer-focussed and efficient operations. Applicants must demonstrate a genuine desire to provide a high quality service to our clients, referring practitioners and other stakeholders.
Our position provides interesting and varied work, including but not limited to:
• General reception and administrative responsibilities;
• Booking and scheduling of appointments;
• Maintaining client files and preparing clinic documentation;
• Maintaining clinic supplies; and
• Conduct basic visual field tests (training provided).
To be considered for this opportunity you must demonstrate:
• Prior experience as a medical receptionist or similar;
• Exceptional customer service and administration skills;
• Flexibility and adaptability to change;
• Strong attention to detail;
• The ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and innovative environment;
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
• Intermediate MS Excel and strong data entry skills; and
• Experience with a clinic system would be advantageous but is not required.
Join a team that is making a meaningful contribution to the community and improving outcomes for our clients.
Further information may be obtained from the position description on our website at www.guidedogs.com.au/jobs.
To apply, you must attach a cover letter briefly outlining your interest and suitability for the role. Please send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com.