• Leading International Technology Company, operating in the field of Optics and Optoelectronics
• Vision Care – Lenses & Dispensing Equipment Portfolio
• Servicing South Australia, Western Australia and Northern Territory
ZEISS has been an international leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics for over 170 years. ZEISS Australasia offers market leading products in the Consumer Optics industries, Medical Technology and Microscopy and we are excited to present an opportunity to join our Vision Care team as a Business Development Representative.
This role requires a dynamic and motivated individual who excels at pursuing new business opportunities, whilst supporting our existing customers within a team-oriented focus. Takes self- initiation and shows a sense of urgency are qualities required for this role, whilst working within a team.
The BDR role is to grow spectacle lens sales and dispensing technology solutions for ZEISS and being an asset to our customers. The ability to clearly communicate through all levels of our customers businesses is important.
Working together with a strong team of; customer service, product specialist, marketing and business support, you will be required to ensure our Optometry customers continue to receive the best solutions and support.
This role is infield based, (not office based), requiring the BDR to be well organized in territory planning and implementation. Daily activities include consistent face to face customer contact, phone and skype meetings. Intrastate and interstate travel is required with occasional weekend events such as trade shows.
• Proven experience as, Professional Sales, Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
• Tertiary education in business, commercial or optometry plus relevant working experience is highly desirable
• Track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and hands-on experience employing multiple sales techniques
• Familiarity with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and the MS Office suite is essential
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to deliver engaging presentations
• Valid driver’s license and able to travel inter and intra-state
If you are disciplined, analytical minded, highly motivated and able to work independently with commitment to contributing to our long-term business objectives we would like to hear from you. In return, you will be rewarded with a salary package that includes a vehicle allowance and uncapped commission.
Please forward your CV and Cover Letter to the
Attention of ZEISS Human Resources at email@example.com