Daytona produces a 200° single-capture optomap retinal image of unrivalled clarity in less than half a second. This fast, easy, patient friendly, ultra-widefield (UWF) imaging technology was designed for healthy eye screening and has been shown to improve practice flow and patient engagement.
Daytona’s features and benefits include:
- Non-mydriatic, non-contact imaging through most cataracts and small (2mm) pupils,
- High resolution 200º optomap images for improved pathology detection and management from macula through the far periphery,
- optomap image clarity that yields unrivalled detail across the entire 200° image,
- Three-in-one colour depth imaging to provide important clinical data from the retinal surface through the choroid,
- Autofluorescence imaging (green laser) that highlights lipofuscin in the retinal pigment epithelium,
- Stereo disc imaging that facilitates optic nerve head review,
- 3D wrap for patient education,
- DICOM compatible,
- Images are available immediately and stored electronically for future comparison or for use in telehealth applications.
Contact: Optos (AUS) 08 8444 6500