The World Glaucoma Association is inviting abstract submissions for consideration and inclusion in the 9th World Glaucoma Congress (WGC), hosted by the Japan Glaucoma Society (JGS) from 9-12 September 2021.
WGC-2021 will cover topics ranging from the basic science and genetics of glaucoma, to the latest developments in medical and surgical management. The four day congress will comprise a range of symposiums, courses, workshops, wet labs, rapid fire sessions and poster walks.
Submissions for the oral and poster presentations open 2 November 2020 and close 1 April 2021. Abstracts can be submitted within one of the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence/Big data
- Surgery and wound healing
- Structural and functional testing
- Medical treatment and non-incisional surgery
- Epidemiology, quality of life and health economics
- Laboratory sciences
- IOP physiology and pathophysiology
- Genetics, genomics and biomarkers
Registration for WGC-2021 opens 1 February 2021. For more information visit: www.worldglaucomacongress.org