Cylite is an Australian-based company developing the next generation of diagnostic optical coherence tomography systems for ophthalmology and optometry. Cylite’s 4th generation Hyperparallel OCT (HP-OCT) has been engineered to give industry leading A-scan speeds, overcoming the eye-motion limitations of previous generations of OCTs.
- 300,000 scans per second,
- Full volumetric anterior and posterior imaging,
- White-to-white+ topography,
- 3D cornea and sclera modelling, and
- Axial length. Read about Cylite and the development of the Hyperparallel OCT in our lead story on page 22.