The Cornea and Contact Lens Society of Australia will host an evening CPD event in North Strathfield, Sydney from 6pm on Tuesday 27 August.
The evening will include a presentation by Associate Professor Colin Chan on keratoconus and a presentation on stopping myopia, delivered by Professor Fiona Stapleton and UNSW Head of School of Optometry and Vision Science, Professor Lisa Keay.
The evening will include a presentation… on the guidelines in care and surgical management of keratoconus
The event will take place at the Bakehouse Quarter, Shop 4, 9-11 George Street, North Strathfield, NSW, 2137.
Registration, which includes a Korean BBQ dinner, is AU$55 for CCLSA Members and Young Optometrists, and $85 for non-members.
Up to 6 CPD points have been applied for.
Prof Colin Chan will discuss:
• An update on best practice keratoconus management.
• Co-management guidelines with ophthalmologists and optometrists.
Prof Fiona Stapleton and Prof Lisa Keay will discuss:
• The clinical management guidelines for myopia from the International Myopia Institute (IMI).
• Clinical pearls you can implement in the management of myopia in your practice.
• An epidemiological and genetic perspective of myopia and how this can be helpful to apply as practical recommendation to your patients in clinical practice.
For details, visit cclsa.org.au