The countdown is on to the NSW Golf Day, on 9 July 2019, in support of Optometry Giving Sight. Held in Sydney’s La Perouse, everyone associated with the optical industry is welcome regardless of skill level, so get your registrations in, get on the green, and give it a go.
For just AU$210 you get (valued at $320)
- Registration and light breakfast at 10am,
- Shot gun start at 10.30am (to allow those travelling in from interstate plenty of time),
- Individual stableford event on world class 18 hole course,
- Exciting new competitions,
- Post-game awards presentations, and
- Sumptuous BBQ dinner at 5pm.
Registrations are limited to the first 100 players.
Note: carts are not included. If you wish to book a cart, please call the Pro Shop on (AUS) 02 9661 4455.
Download our registration form here
Complete the digital form in groups of four or individually, and email it back with payment to Ron Baroni at email@example.com. Alternatively, fax to (AUS) 02 9385 5177.
The Tim McKinnon Cup is organised by Optometry Giving Sight Australia. The Gold Sponsor is Optiqueline and Silver Sponsors are Boc Instruments, Good Optical Services, Mimo, Designs for Vision, Hoya, and TheOpticalCo.