Topcon’s Triton Swept-Source OCT is the only commercially available posterior and anterior swept source OCT. It delivers:
- An invisible 1050nm wavelength that penetrates cataracts and other media opacities
- 100,000 A-scans/sec – 12mm x 9mm wide scans to provide a dense data set
- Comprehensive reports, including glaucoma and hood reports
- Red-free and colour fundus photography as standard
- Optional anterior segment, fluorescein angiography, fundus auto-fluorescence and OCT-angiography.
Contact: Device Technologies (AUS) 02 9972 8200