- Retinal Cell May Help Control...
- ACO–COT to Commence
- Optometrists Greater Role in...
- ACT to Open School of Optometry
- O Vic President Steps Up to Active ...
- ADHA Board Appoints Dr. Kate...
- Silmo Celebrates 50 Years
- Medicare Rebate Freeze May End
Pursuing a Vision: Oculo – Better than a Letter
Faced with the increasing burden that medico-legal and privacy issues place on practitioners, it is important to make sure the systems you have in place meet or exceed the standards of care. Oculo, an... Read More
Enhancing IOL Accuracy: ORA
Cataract surgery has evolved over the last 30 years from a procedure ideally designed to relieve patients of media opacity alone into a refractive surgical procedure in its own right. The Alcon Optiwave... Read More
Mild Dry Eye Clinical Management
Barely a day goes by when practitioners are not faced with patients suffering from dry eye symptoms. We take a look at some key management tips and techniques for obtaining the best possible resolution. Mild... Read More