- Specsavers Takes on 74 Grads, with ...
- ACUVUE VITA Launched in Sydney
- Retinal Cell May Help Control...
- ACO–COT to Commence
- Optometrists Greater Role in...
- O Vic President Steps Up to Active ...
- ADHA Board Appoints Dr. Kate...
- Silmo Celebrates 50 Years
Pursuing a Vision: Oculo – Better than a Letter
Faced with the increasing burden that medico-legal and privacy issues place on practitioners, it is important to make sure the systems you have in place meet or exceed the standards of care. Oculo, an... Read More
ACUVUE VITA Launched in Sydney
An intimate ACUVUE VITA launch took place at Sydney’s Hard Rock Café, Darling Harbour on 21 February. The theme was Millennials – Maximising their Contact Lens experience in your Practice.... Read More
CPD Modules Available
Modern Presbyopia Correcting IOLs
Adele Jefferies and Dr. Nick Mantell Lifestyle changes and advances in IOL technology mean multifocal IOLs are increasingly part of common cataract and refractive surgery discussions and more patients... Read More